Our Print & Apply units are based on 40 years of experience and are based on the market's leading thermal transfer printers that set new standards in speed, reliability and economy.
Print & Apply from HM is an optimal modular solution for print-on-demand, with the latest printed label is applied to the product. The system is robust and meets every need for an industrial application for reliability, handling and overall performance. Print labels are available with both text, barcodes incl. 2D in 12 dots resolution (300 dpi) - in variable speed from 100 - 300 mm / sec. The system can handle label widths up to 166 mm.
The Print & Apply is compact and makes it easy to install the compact unit on the production lines. The label roll size is 250 mm as standard.
HM base Print & Apply unit comes with different adapters depending on the task:
- Adapter with strip edgeTamp-onBlow-onTop, side and end labelling
- The modular system makes top, bottom, around corner labelling possible with the same basic module
- The concept involves solutions such as Intermec, Datamax, Zebra, and Sato in 203, 300, 400 and 600 dpi with foil saving option in the integrated device
- Print & Apply units make labelling an efficient and economical business for the company
HM Print & Apply PX4i/PX6i
Compact Print & Apply unit
For the thermo transfer printer for speed and performance
Options: strip edge, piston, blow, top, side, front and end labelling
HM Print & Apply 4212
- Completed Print & Apply solution
- Delivered in 120 and 170 mm width
- Produced solely by anodised aluminum
- Developed in cooperation with one of Europe's leading designers
HM Print & Apply Compact
Simple and economical Print & Apply solution
Can all carton lines be mounted
Stable and easy to operate